COMPANY: Biognosys AG
LOCATION: Wagistrasse 21 | 8952 Schlieren | Switzerland
CONTACT: Arina Klein, (HR Specialist)
At Biognosys, we believe that deep proteome insights hold the key to breakthrough discoveries that can dramatically improve human health. We enable life science researchers and drug hunters to look at the proteome from every angle with our versatile portfolio of proprietary next-generation proteomics services, software, and kits, including the TrueDiscovery™, TrueTarget™, and TrueSignature™ platforms and flagship software Spectronaut™. These solutions provide a multi-dimensional view of protein expression, function, and structure in all biological species and sample types. Biognosys’ unique, patented technologies utilize high-resolution mass spectrometry to quantify thousands of proteins across thousands of samples with industry-leading precision, depth, and throughput. Through advanced data analytics, Biognosys translates data into actionable insights for R&D and clinical research.
As a Software Engineer, you will make direct contributions to the development of our cutting edge software for analysis of mass-spectrometry based proteomics data. As part of the role, you will closely collaborate with experts in the field to push the boundaries of what is possible and present at international conferences. You will have an opportunity to work on a variety of different challenges including data science, algorithm development, devops, and software engineering. Finding solutions to technically challenging problems will be an integral part of your work experience. As part of the larger multi-disciplinary R&D team at Biognosys, your position will challenge you with both independent and team-oriented work.
- Work closely with scientists to develop and implement algorithms for proteomics data analysis
- Ensure compatibility and transition of our software into modern environments
- Create new and improve existing standards for software development
- Help develop and maintain our devops systems and practices
- Communicate your progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- MSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Professional experience working as a full stack .NET developer
- Highly skilled with object oriented programming and design patterns
- DevOps experience with GIT, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience with Blazor, Maui, or other web development platforms
- Genuinely interested in learning more about proteomics
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Fluent in English. German is a plus but not required
WORKING AT BIOGNOSYS
We offer a dynamic work atmosphere in a young and motivated team. You will profit from an open and flexible company structure where personal initiative is appreciated and encouraged. Biognosys is a fast-growing and internationally acting company that offers you the opportunity to grow together with us in a rapidly emerging and innovative market.